Looking for 1:1 reading/literacy support for your child in grades K-5?
Create a Virtual Reading Recipe! This virtual lesson option includes a 20 minute consultation and 6 one hour virtual lessons with your child spread over six weeks, six days, etc. Lessons will embrace the power of story to develop phonics, fluency, comprehension, vocabulary, and/or writing, etc.
- When purchasing the Reading Recipe Series, your child recieves a free author-signed copy of either Mama Bear's Magic or Grandma's House, a coloring page and bookmark.
- A Reading Recipe Series purchase also allows you to include your child's friends or siblings to participate in each virtual lesson, up to 4 children.
Once purchased, Literacy Chef will email you to schedule the consultation.
Reading Recipe Series
The Reading Recipe Series is non-refundable. Thank you for joining in my efforts to support your reader as they embrace literacy, live to learn, and love their process.
Literacy Chef, Dana Gambardella
- holds a Graduate Degree in Literacy from Providence College (2001).
- holds a Bachelors Degree in Elementary and Special Education from Providence College (1999).
- holds a Highly Effective educator rating from the Rhode Island Department of Education.